We believe in
Trois Noix wines are made in collaboration with amazingly talented friends who also happen to be fabulous winemakers and grapegrowers. We support initiatives within our local community and the world at large.
Our curiosity drives us. We sleuth out compelling wines and grapes that might otherwise go neglected. We are dedicated to creating opportunities within the wine industry for BIPOC and women.
That same curiosity, coupled with the agility of our small team, allows us to push the boundaries of convention to create outstanding wines of great value and work toward systemic change in the wine industry.
The non-profits we are supporting this year
We are sustainably minded.
When we talk about community, we don’t just mean the people who help us make the wine or the people like you who drink the wine. More broadly, the community also encompasses the environment. We do our best to ensure that we make the most environmentally sound choices possible.
- We work with our grapegrowers and vineyard partners to implement biodynamic, organic, and sustainable methods.
- We off-set our carbon usage.
- We choose to use natural cork.
- We no longer use foil capsules.
- Our winery facility has special energy-efficient systems and a water reclamation process.
- Our packaging and shipping materials are recyclable and/or compostable.
- We source from local suppliers whenever possible to reduce emissions.
- We choose to work with distributor partners, vendors, and suppliers who hold similar values (see a list of our vendor partners here).
Have more questions or have a cause you think we should support?
Send us a note. We’d love to hear from you.